When it comes to TV based on internet streaming, then IPTV plays a major role in this transitional phase. Technically, IPTV refers to Internet-based Protocol Television in which the internet is used to deliver the TV programs that are either live or on demand. IPTV is a system where the television service is subscribed and used through Internet protocol technology. IPTV allows to you to watch programs of your choice. IPTV’s uses the Internet protocol-based network to provide TV channels to the user’s set-top box. It provides the content in real-time and has the ability to store the program on the servers at transmitting end. when needed this content can be viewed by the users at any time.
To install an IPTV you need a get an IPTV service. There are many Service provider available such as Sling TV, Direct TV, SET TV service and much more. Based on your requirement you have to select the service. But you can also watch IPTV on Kodi using the addons listed at http://iptvkodi.co/
Here we provide you about the SET TV IPTV service.
SET TV IPTV Service
SET TV is a live TV application which comes with more than 500+ channels from the US and UK. The main thing about this service is it provides a huge collection of satellite channels at an affordable price. When compared to other IPTV apps out there, this is the far better with this much number of channels. This supports a wide variety of Android devices. These IPTV services bring a collection of channels at one place when compared to a satellite TV subscription.
It offers 24 hours, full-featured trail, which you can get without any credit card. When you register, you will get an email which has all credentials about the services. If you like the trail use then you can subscribe it.
The plans offered by SET TV service are:
- 1-Month plan – $20
- 3-Month Plan – $55 (saves you $5)
- 6-Month Plan – $110 (saves you $10)
- 12-Month Plan – $200 (saves you $40)
There is a special Spanish monthly plan at $25, which provides 70+ Spanish channels along with the 500 + English channels per month.
To get any Service from the providers you need to first sign up on their website. They will provide you with id and password. Only then you can activate it.
Steps to install IPTV on Firestick
After subscribing to a service, you will need to install its app on your device. Connect the firestick to the TV. Make sure you have the internet connection.
Step 1: Enable the unknown sources
- Open settings from the menu on the top.
- From the options available, Select device.
- Select developer Options.
- Click on Apps from Unknown Sources and enable it. Enabling this will allow us to install an application from third-party sources. The third party applications refer to the applications that are not available on the Amazon app store or other official app stores.
Step 2: Downloader App installation
You need a Downloader app to install IPTV on your device. For that, we need to download it. This app is free and available on the Amazon app store. Let’s see how to install the Downloader app.
- Select the search icon on the Firestick home Screen.
- Enter Downloader.
- List option will show up, Select Downloader from them.
- Select the Get button and install it.
Step 3: Install IPTV on Firestick
The IPTV APK file has to be downloaded. This file is used to install and run the apps.
- Open the Downloader app.
- Type the Correct Url of the IPTV you want to install using the onscreen keyboard.
- Select GO.
- The Apk file will download on your device.
- When the App file is downloaded, a message will appear on the screen asking for confirmation.
- Select install.
This is the way to install IPTV on Firestick. Hope this article will be useful. If you find any issues or any feedback, kindy comment below.