If you are looking for how to cancel your Tinder Plus Subscription, you have visited the right place. Here we provide a brief description of Tinder and how to cancel tinder plus. Also, we provide the cancellation steps for both Android and iOS.
What is Tinder Plus?
Tinder is basically used as a hookup app. It’s a location-based social search app which allows the user to like (swipe right) and dislike (swipe left) other users and allows to chat if both the users liked each others profile. It can be used on mobiles and PC. Tinder will provide information like users picture from Facebook, a short introduction written by the user, and optionally Instagram or Spotify account.
Tinder Plus is a paid subscription plan, featured with unlimited matches. It has a gold premium subscription too. These paid subscriptions have some special features. The features include Passport(allows you to swipe users in another city or country before you arrive), Rewind(allows you to undo the false swipes, that is if you have mistakenly swiped left, you can retake it), Unlimited likes (you are allowed to swipe unlimited users, you wont have any limits that are found in free plan), Super Like (when you like someone by swiping UP instead of swiping right), and Boost. These features are common in both tinder plus and gold. Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold differ only by one feature, that is in Tinder Gold you can see who liked your profile. Whereas in Free Tinder app the number of swipes is limited in 12 hrs period.
How to cancel tinder plus Subscription
Deleting the application or deleting your Tinder Account doesn’t mean, you have canceled your subscription. In order to cancel your subscription follow the below steps.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Click menu icon (three vertical line in the top left corner).
- Select Account.
- Now select Subscriptions.
- List of apps you have subscribed will appear. Select Tinder app
- When you select tinder, Manage option will appear and select it.
- Manage subscription tab will pop-up. It will have two options(1. update payment method, 2. Cancel subscription).
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Again a Tab will pop-up with the message saying, your subscription will be canceled at the end of your billing period with a date. then confirm Cancel subscription.
You will be able to use Tinder until the subscription period ends. Canceling the subscription will not refund any payment. Then your account will revert to free subscription standard and you can use the free version of Tinder app with limited features.
- Go to iOS settings.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Tap Apple ID.
- Select View Apple ID.
- Log in.
- Search for subscriptions and select it.
- Select Manage.
- Subscribed app list will appear.
- Select Tinder. Turn off the auto-renewal settings or select Unsubscribe.
If the turn off the option for auto-renewal doesn’t appear, it means you have already turned -off it to cancel future payment issues. In such case, you will able to see the end date of the billing cycle.